how do u clear road blocks

Napoleon said "time spent in reconnaissance is seldom wasted".

Given that you have lost two Tiger II to AT mines (in your other post) and are now wondering how to remove a roadblock I suspect your reconnaissance elements were either not deployed or poorly employed during your advance.

If you are still in the forest (as mentioned in the other post) I'd suggest its time for your Panzer Grenadiers to dismount and start clearing the way for your armour - you do have infantry with these tanks don't you?

To answer your question though - you can't. They are static and remain in place for the duration.

Hopefully the current battle you are involved in will be useful as a teaching exercise and you will learn as a result.

[ April 01, 2002, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: gibsonm ]

Originally posted by gibsonm:

Given that you have lost two Tiger II to AT mines (in your other post) and are now wondering how to remove a roadblock I suspect your reconnaissance elements were either not deployed or poorly employed during your advance.

LOL

Hey cool beans you should do an AAR and tell us how the battle went smile.gif

-S- Gibsonm, Canuch

I am out of the forest now, thanks to some people helping me out with my last post, i was able to break though there mines and continue with my mission. The reason i asked about the roadblock is because during the mission, The AI had Tank mines infront of a road block. See i'm new at this game, i've only been playing for about a moneth now but those stupid mines and roadblocks done F***ed up my forces LOL

Canuch, I don't think you want to see a AAR from me, i don't know what your kill you first, U laughing at my stupid moves LOL or rackin your brain thinking of ways of how i came up with some of these moves LOL. Trust me! LMAO

Joe smile.gif

Originally posted by cool beans:

-S- All,

Is there any way you can clear a road block?

Joe

No, the CM roadblocks are not that kind of highway police control post roadblocks, but large massive obstacles to hamper AFV movement. Removing them requires engineering time, which you usually in a CM scale tactical battle do not have.

However, I agree the barbed wire should be removable, at least with engineers. Maybe something to consider for CM:BB