Looking for a bmp list.

I tried a few searches and came up empty. Is there a list of which bmp files attach to what vehicle, terrain feature, infantry unit etc. I'm currently finding out by downloading a mod and using the bmp files in it to identify the vehicle, but I can't keep that up forever, especially since I want to keep doing my own versions of vehicles (Admittedly very ahistorical, but I'm enjoying myself. smile.gif ) Any help would be appreciated.

Yes. I posted this identical query two days ago and some kind fellow was nice enough to post a link to a wonderful, but unfortunately, now defunct site formerly known as "Combat Missions". Look in the first two pages of the Combat Mission forum for a thread titled "MANX - BMP LIST?". You could actually just do a search for the last five days, restricted to the Combat Mission forum, for the word "MANX" in the "title only" . . "match any of these words" and that should bring up the thread.

I was surprised that even though Manx has discontinued the site, the old bmp list is still up somewhere in the ether of the internet.