Infantry Regiment Grossdeutschland MOD?

I had them & I couldn't figure out how to install them ( infantry mods ) & I found the instructions very confusing so I ended up deleting them. Before anyone gets upset - that wasn't meant to insult or hurt anyone's feelings - I really couldn't make heads nor tails of the instructions & I emailed the modder & got no response back I kept the GD panzer uniform mod though.

Originally posted by Rob Murray:

I had them & I couldn't figure out how to install them ( infantry mods ) & I found the instructions very confusing so I ended up deleting them. Before anyone gets upset - that wasn't meant to insult or hurt anyone's feelings - I really couldn't make heads nor tails of the instructions & I emailed the modder & got no response back I kept the GD panzer uniform mod though.

That's alright. I've been waiting for CMMOS 4.0 to

come out, so I can make my GD Mods easier to use...

Originally posted by Ryan Crierie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Rob Murray:

That's alright. I've been waiting for CMMOS 4.0 to

come out, so I can make my GD Mods easier to use...</font>