Spice things up with CMBO screenshots

Things are pretty slow in this forum so I thought I would post some screenies of a current QB. Shades of CMBB as I close assault an allied tank.

Moving out to get on all sides....charging through MG fire (don't count on this working in CMBB).

tank_assault1.jpg

A squad gets off a panzerfaust. It hangs in midair. Will it be a hit!?

tank_assault2.jpg

A very near miss. Aarrgh!!

tank_assault3.jpg

Aha, This squad has a better, side shot. His round hangs in midair too but how could that faust miss??

tank_assault4.jpg

It hits! Gut.

tank_assault5.jpg

Discuss amongst yourselves....

-Sarge

Originally posted by U8led:

EEEEK! You are a prime candidate for subdued grass. Nice close assault, but where is the infantry support of the enemy?

U8led

Pardon the lack of perfection in these screens. Since a) these images were resized, sharpened and compressed and B) my color depth on my noteboook is not the greatest.

The enemy had but one squad supporting and can be found off the image to your left. I came on him fast! My opponent is actually one of the best CM players around, but I have assault odds and everywhere there is a nearly 2 to 1 axis infantry advantage.

-Sarge

P.S. this is actually removed somewhat from where the "real" battle is raging toward the hill in the distance and to your right. There we have two battalions pitted against each other and giving everything they have!

[ September 07, 2002, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: Sarge Saunders ]

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

An unmodded CM. MY EYES, MY EYES!!!!!

Unmodded! Heck no. I know it is hard to tell but in this picture alone there are building mods, tree mods, those sweet SS uniform mods, and IIRC even the cromwell is modded (hence the start on the back).

So jeest go on back an entertain Lord Vader with your whimsical rantings! ;)

Sheesh. Just because a guy doesn't run at the BEST possible resolution does not mean unmodded...

:D

-Sarge