I'm looking for scenarios focusing on combat engineers

wbs

I'm interested in downloading scenarios that specifically focus on Combat Engineers (US) does anyone have any suggestions? The scenario descriptions generally are not detailed enough for me to tell if the starring roles involve Combat Engineers.

Thanks.

Thanks Voidhawk! A Second Job is the only engineer highlighted scenario I've done to date. Actually it is not on the CD but it is available at the Scenario Depot.

http://www.dragonlair.net/combatmission/

This is the general background for the scenario:

"For days a hard fight has been raging near the Kall Gorge in the Heart of the Hurtgen Forest. Attacking American troops of the US V Corps now find themselves under serious counterattack.

"Rangers of the 146th Battalion are ordered to get into combat, with no time to waste. They are to make an early morning assault on Vossenack to retake the town. If they fail, most of the 1st and 3rd Battalions of the 112th Infantry Regiment will be cut off.

"The engineers hold the western end of Vossenack. German troops are in control of the eastern end. Early on November 7th, both sides attack at the same time."

WB

Thanks to you all. I will check out all of the scenarios mentioned.

Wild Bill, I have had your scenario for awhile now (you e-mailed it to me--thank you) and am now in the middle of playing it. Stay tuned. News on the outcome at 11 :D