Stupid AI not alway's a problem

Sometimes the Ai's bizarre targeting can be usefull spoiler

I was playing the first installement of Any Port in the Storm,I had cleared the ridge and was sweeping down toward's the crossroad's when to my suprise a Marder II appeared on the road at the map edge.My M-8 hmc was a sitting duck on top of the ridge not 60 metres away,fortunatly I had forgotten one of my bazooka men in the would's so I gave him a run order to the edge of the ridge,I also targeted it with the M-8 but stupidly forgot to cancel the movement order I had given it in the previous turn.So when I hit go the M-8 started rolling,dutifully carrying out the movement order I was annoyed at my forgetfullness but to my temporary relief the Marder started banging away at a 60 mm mortar that was about 30 metres away from it.My M-8 was perfectly silloheted[it's still early in the morning,bad spelling]on the ridge showing it's flank.After two shoot's at the poor mortar unit it finally shifted fire to my M-8 one round and it was toast,but here came my bazooka hero sprinting sprinting thru the tree's stopped and fired a round which found it's mark.So I guess the computer probably yell's at it's own unit's as much as we yell at our's for targeting a crew when there's a panther slowly turning it's L/70 toward's us,maybe it all even's out