For scenario Designers...Spanish translation

A week ago a new Spanish Language Combat Mission site was born. I guess there is a lot of spanish or Latin American people here that just know some basic english but not enough for example to understand the scenarios and Operations Briefings totally. Thats why i am asking for all scenario designers that would like to have their scens translated to spanish to send them to me, so i can translate them and make them available for a broader public in the new site. Off course the credit of the scenario will be given to the person that made it. My mail is Psgauy2@adinet.com.uy

The site is at

Thks in advance.

[ August 18, 2002, 11:50 AM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Originally posted by Sebagonzalez:

A week ago a new Spanish Language Combat Mission site was born. I guess there is a lot of spanish or Latin American people here that just know some basic english but not enough for example to understand the scenarios and Operations Briefings totally. Thats why i am asking for all scenario designers that would like to have their scens translated to spanish to send them to me, so i can translate them and make them available for a broader public in the new site. Off course the credit of the scenario will be given to the person that made it. My mail is Psgauy2@adinet.com.uy

The site is at

Thks in advance.

wolfe told me this great trick to get a scenario's briefing into a text file:

"Hold down Ctrl and Shift and hit the Load Briefings button."

that might help speed up you translation efforts.

[ August 18, 2002, 11:50 AM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]