BETA SCENARIO needs 6 testers

Hi all I have made a HUGE scenario and it looks to be a bitter fight I am posting the SITREP for all to read... I am looking for 6 testers that can play it at a good pace and will provide feedback after playing both sides.... indicating which side was played first and details/suggestions..THis is the first BETA yet is complete bar any necessary balancing.

The scenario is fictious based on general factual area information, on units etc

It is tournament locked and allied player must go first..... Please email me or respond only info you are serious

I ask that you not distribute this as it is NOT the final version thanks smile.gif

Here is the SIT. Rep

10 Bridges to Hell

SitRep:

January 1945, Allied Forces are slowly advancing deep into what was once German occupied territory and are threatening several key areas guarding the path to Berlin. Despite the dismal failure of the German's bold attempt to counterattack in the Ardennes, not all of the Third Reich is ready to admit defeat! The German's launch another offensive in Alsace - Lorraine and pockets of heavy resistance have formed along many of the rivers throughout Germany, ensuring bitter fighting all the way to the Rhine as Nazi forces fight for their homeland. Simpson's Ninth and Hodges First Armies fight fierce battles to the north as they push towards the Ruhr Valley.

To the south Patch and Milburn advances toward Wingen and Bitche, countered by the XIII SS Division. Several Divisions under Milburn push southeasterly trying to reach the Colmar and Rhone Rhine canals and the plethora of small rivers around them. Assisted by French forces under De Montsabert in the north and Bethouart in the south the Third Infantry and 12th Armored Divisions find themselves in a few square miles of hell.

The last several days of combat just east of Colmar have been brutal both sides appear to want the bridges around Aarsbruugen intact and pockets of resistance are scattered over the entire valley leaving no definitive offensive line and peril lies everywhere. The situation is extremely desperate for the troops some are running low on ammunition and for the Americans morale is starting to wane the Germans or the LXIV seem almost fanatical something is obviously brewing.

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader.......out

[This message has been edited by SS_PanzerLeader (edited 08-04-2000).]