CMMOS 4.0 and Dirty Tracks Mod

Bonjour fellas,

What's the secret to get CMMOS 4.0 to utilize the 'Dirty Tracks' mod?... from what I have read... @ CombatMission HQ and in the 'Read Me' file of the zip.. it is supposed to be compatible with both the 'DS' and 'SV' CMMOS rulesets... however... at the Mod Wal-Mart... it says that this mod is not CMMOS compatible... :confused:

Anyway... I have d/l'ed this mod and installed it in the CMMOS mod configuration list... but it does not appear on any of the SV or DS mod option screens as a selection icon... it is not listed in any of the mod option selection sub-panels either... and it is not listed as an option in the 'DS' or 'SV' ruleset configuration list either...

So, unfortunately, I cannot select it to be applied from CMMOS... I must have missed something somewhere...

Maybe I have to alter the file name and create a duplicate file?... one file with the 'DS' prefix... and the other file with the 'SV' prefix...

Cordialement, Duke of Earl

[ November 26, 2002, 02:12 AM: Message edited by: Duke of Earl ]

The bastrages wouldn't answer me when I had this question. Same here Duke, the pic don't show up in the CMMOS menu, on account of there ain't no menu pic in the zip file, and although the CMMOS acts like it adds the mod to the menu, not all the files show up in the game. Had to manually, manually mind you, add the files to the bmp directory. Caused me to have to type an ever thing. Couldn't figure out all them winders, an stuff here and there, it was just too much. Almost bought a Mac. :D

[ November 26, 2002, 08:42 AM: Message edited by: Bruno Weiss ]

The current dirty tracks mod doesn't display an Icon because it is applied "automagically" whenever a DS or Svinarnik tank mod is applied (unless the mod, like many of MrNoobie's provides its own track version).

The new version which will be released soon allows selection between the original set of dirty tracks and Gautrek's dirty tracks, so an Icon will appear in both of the DS tabs and the Svinarnik tab.

Gordon