Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

CMBB Demo

Hi,

I've ordered the full game but it has not come in yet so I have been playing around with the demo and haved a couple of questions.

Playing Germans in Yelnia stare the best I can do is a draw. I Am having problems taking out the t-34's. Should I try to use my artillary against the tanks? How should I use the 37mm AT guns? They havent done so good so far. My tank hunter teams have yet to do anything, how best are they utilized? and what are they armed with? I'm assuming panzersrhecks but I have not seen them fire yet. I guees I'm asking for tactics when you have Infantry defending against combined armor and Infantry.

I had good outcomes in that scenario by regrouping and redeploying the Axis infantry. I defended the central and left most flags. By deploying a bit deeper into the woods taking advantage of the HMG teams and light artillery fire I stopped the Russian advance. If I recall correctly I only knocked out or disabled about 3 of the enemy tanks.

Your 37mm AT guns can only get a kill on the Russian T34s from the side, or from a direct strike on the very front centre of the turret - so if the turret is facing even a couple of degrees away from you, you won't put a shot through it.

I managed an effective victory by putting one of my 37mm AT guns at the very back of the map, on the right hand side. From there it was able to knock out two T-34s and helped to swing the game in my favour.