Enemy's Morale Shown--Bug?

Just watched my Russian FT shoot some hot stuff at a German MG? from about 35 meters. I had the labels turned on and watched as the game displayed the enemy's morale go to pinned... then panic... then briefly back to pinned... then whoooooooosh back to panic.

What's going on? Never seen anything like this before. Not that it's a big deal, but still strange.

Guy

Hmm... doing a little sleuthing.

Seems to be some sort of FOW issue. I've never played with no FOW so I didn't know that you could see your opponent's units' morale playing that way. (Set up a QB with no FOW to verify this.) But two weird things.

First, the scenario I mention above was started and saved last night and I know I was using extreme FOW. When I opened it tonight it had apparently switched settings. And second, in this scenario I could also see the AI's global morale, which (according to the no FOW QB I set up) you aren't supposed to be able to do.

Anyway, I'm confused. (I know, what else is new...)

I'm not crazy, I tells ya, I'm not! I don't care what Madmatt and that team of psychiatrists say!!

Why would part of the FOW be turned off (enemy's global morale and morale status labels displayed on screen) when the rest of the FOW stuff was still on (partially identified units, unit markers displayed on-screen, etc.)?? Will send the file when I get home.

(Hey, what's with that straight jacket? Leave me alone! I don't want to go with youepoiwer[pkodfssdddsdf