Crocodile FT

In my last e-mail quick battle i purchased a churchill crocodile for 300andsome points.

However, during the whole battle, this beast has not used the FT althought there were lots of targets within range (100m). Is there any trick to make the churchill use his FT ??

By the way, it was a battle in a city, where i thought the crocodile would be helpful to give "Fire" support. Its shots were always 75mm and mg, but never with flame. I think he could be more effective, especially looking at the price.

The Churchill Crocodile's flame device is mounted on the hull. When the Croc is hull down the flame device will not function. The device will fire only forward of the hull. The AI will not fire the device if friendly units are too close to the target. Generally a player is more successful when they target a specific building with the Croc and order area fire without the main gun.

Oh yes. In "All or None", after that [CENSORED] [CENSORED] [CENSORED] was removed so my armored columns could safely advance, I took my revenge with the Crocodile and ravaged the town. Oh, and I meanwhile methodically shelled with various AFVs parked on the bridge. But the Croc was useful for demolishing the remaining strongpoints.