Hmm...

Got this great game today...

So I'm trying to make a new scenario, and I have th Axis zones and the Allied zones set up, but for some reason they always start on the oppostie side of the map in a STRAIGHT line even when their not in their zones..I am clueless, can anyone help?

Thanks

The thing is, I set the parameters, and I go into the map editor and set the start zones for the appropriate colors, and they still start out of their zones..across the map..the Map Edges friendly is Axis North and Allies East. Currently the Axis start at the West edge of the map, in a straight line, and the Allies at the East, in a straight line as well...I want their sides reversed, but doesn't seem to work.

Originally posted by Old Major:

The thing is, I set the parameters, and I go into the map editor and set the start zones for the appropriate colors, and they still start out of their zones..across the map..the Map Edges friendly is Axis North and Allies East. Currently the Axis start at the West edge of the map, in a straight line, and the Allies at the East, in a straight line as well...I want their sides reversed, but doesn't seem to work.

If you email me the file, I can look at it for you and tell you what you're doing wrong.

madorosh@home.com - you can click the email link up above, too.

------------------

http://wargames.freehosting.net/cmbits.htm