Historicly accurate DRAMATIC ending?

Im wondering how the last battle will be in the full version..The battle for Berlin. And if it will have a dramatic historicly accurate outcome...As the russians were about to launch their final assault on the reichstag nearly every soldier in the closest battalion was issued a Red flag in a contest to see who would be the first to raise it on the roof of the reichstag. It would be cool if at the very end we could see an animated clip of that famous russian soldier raising the Red flag over the reichstag.

Who knows maybe we will...

Given that this is a open ended game that is not intended to depict only a few limited engagements the answer is no.

So far no scripted elements have been included in BFC products and I doubt we will see any.

Kindly download the demo and exhaust yourself to sleep. Come back another time with some questions that pertain to this game.

Good luck learning the demo.

See what happens when you get everyone riled right away Noc?

I will be diplomatic as you seemed to have asked a level headed question. What you imply seems to tilted towards a game that is more on a "linked" basis. A good example of this would be Panzer General where you would play out an operation and be awarded different things for your performance and maybe a nice "ending" movie.

There is no end to CMBB though. I am sure you can play/make the battle of Berlin and play it to your hearts content, maybe even in an OP format. But in the end there is no real string of CMBB battles leading up to the scenario (per say) and in no way linked to that scenario.

The CM system is meant as a tactical simulator. It forgoes all of the extra fluff to totally nail the simulation aspects of the game. If you want a realistic portrayal then you play CM, if you are willing to downgrade to something of lesser quality to see a movie that you could download at anytime on the internet then you are in a minority.

Play the demo, forget about fluff. It is not in because it is not needed. CM products do something very peculiar in todays world, they stand on their own merits and accomplish the goals that the production staff had in mind. A rarity indeed.