The Big Hoax

ok, I've been real civil like about this. I haven't once posted about when IT is going to be released. I've read all the disinformation coming out of BTS/BFS/BS/whatever. Com'on folks connect the dots. THEY/THEM obviously don't have a game in development at all! This is all an elaborate ruse to keep us coming back to increase their web page hits before they sell out to some Internet "media" company so they can plaster pop up/under/side ads all over creation. You've all been had. Poor saps.

I bet Moon, Charles and Matt area all just one person with a multiple personality disorder. I mean have you ever SEEN them? Huh? Is their fictional company listed on any stock exchange? Didn't think so.

Oh yeah, and those JasonC and Fionn characters with their little tiffs. Transparently obvious they are phony personalities to create a little "scandal" and interest. I liked the banning and then coming back act, soap opera all the way.

But, but, but, you say, I've got CMBO on my hard drive. CMBO is actually a hacked/stolen version of a 1988 game made in mainline China by a government software sweat shop. It was originally about the Korean war. Someone (aka BTS) stole it and altered some sound files, created a cheesy manual in one long all-nighter and called it "Combat Mission." Think about it, all the groggy bugs wouldn't be bugs in a Korean war era game.

Oh, and when IT's released, don't be so foolish as to send in your hard-earned cash. If you're that gullible just send it to my paypal account and I'll get you a "prerelease" version of IT now.

Investigatively yours.