Stupid question coming...

Can somebody explain to me what these Peng threads are? I read them but they seem to be a bunch of nonsensical blabbering. With this said, my intention of describing them this way is not to offend anybody, I just don't get it.

What are they?

-Matt

I think they're supposed to a non-sensical insult match somewhat akin to the insult clinic in Monty Python's Flying Circus. They seem to occasionally be related to games that the posters are playing against each other. I haven't really read to many of them and have no desire to post there.

Originally posted by Matt:

Can somebody explain to me what these Peng threads are? I read them but they seem to be a bunch of nonsensical blabbering. With this said, my intention of describing them this way is not to offend anybody, I just don't get it.

What are they?

-Matt

Geez, mate! You sure you're not MAD to ask such a question?

AJ

Originally posted by Matt:

I just don't get it.

-Matt

Note the member number, this should finaly topple any clout you low numbered self anointed aristocratc forum czars imagine you have. :D

Matt, The Peng Thread is far beyond you, instead of wracking your brain trying to figure out the beautiful enigma of the MBT , try sodding off, and when your done with that, sod off again, you may find that this serves as a valuable sleep aid.

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Matt:

I just don't get it.

-Matt

Note the member number, this should finaly topple any clout you low numbered self anointed aristocratc forum czars imagine you have. :D

Matt, The Peng Thread is far beyond you, instead of wracking your brain trying to figure out the beautiful enigma of the MBT , try sodding off, and when your done with that, sod off again, you may find that this serves as a valuable sleep aid.</font>