Huertgen Forest

At the moment I am reading "Following me and die".This book about the destruction of the 28th U.S. Infantry Division during November '44 in the Huertgen Forest, Germany.

Are there any battles and /or operations available covering this battle besides "Vossenack- A second job" and "Kommerscheidt" :confused:

Marder

Yes, there "Toward Hurtgen", "Kall Trail", "Raffelsbrand" (all by me), "Grosshau Ridge" (on the game CD), I believe Wild Bill did Vossenack, except on a different day, not sure of the title, and there may be another Grosshau scenario. The aforementioned Der Kessel and the Scenario Depot will have those scenarios.

I based the four Hurtgen scenarios I did on "Follow Me and Die".

You are right, Coop. Also look for a rather long, composite of the fighting from the Kall Trail through the valley below all the way to Schmidt. This is one of the seven scenarios being used in the Rumblings of War Tourney. They will all be made available to the public once the tourney is complete.

I want to eventually do an operation of this battle, perhaps some four or five battles. Once I have the time... :D

Wild Bill