Help, I need advise to restore a font from Deanco's mod

I was installing all of his MOD's, like the gunmetal and thinlines and a few others.

However the font for MARKERS is big thick ugly block like characters. I cant read them. Like lables for the streets or bridges, or markers i create with the map editor.

Anyone know wha bmp is used for the Markers?

Thanks all,

bty: I did read that post below regarding restoring a font type. This was also mentioned on Deanco's site, however the site was talking about SAVE GAME text fonts, those are working fine... so i am not sure if that solution also applies to the MARKER font...

I guess i could try it and find out..

Originally posted by 007 Commander:

I was installing all of his MOD's, like the gunmetal and thinlines and a few others.

However the font for MARKERS is big thick ugly block like characters. I cant read them. Like lables for the streets or bridges, or markers i create with the map editor.

Anyone know wha bmp is used for the Markers?

Thanks all,

are they yellow?

if they are, just get in your bmp's folder put it in thumbnails, look carefully for a yellow font and deleted, u will get your original font

Is this the font that labels the landmarks? I installed the 'Tankgirl' interface and the landmark font is unreadable. I just turn it off so in the big scheme of things I would like to replace that with a better font.

Wish I could help otherwise.

BDH