Turn timelimit.

Now Im noob, so it takes more time for me to plot the orders, but not on actual thinking.

Sure it's possible to micromanage the units in cmbo, but me personally thinks that's cheating. Sure it takes more than 5min since Im noob ,but the thinking far less than 5sec:),expect in setup where it's different sincethe map gotta be explored first.

btw Myth is GREAT:)

[ June 08, 2002, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: SpaceHamster ]

The one time I actually played TCP/IP we didn't use a time limit. (I wanted it but not my opponent.)

All turns but one I finished plotting first.

After plotting I used the waiting time to take screenshots and harass the opponent with propaganda messages...

Once I played "Red Alert" with a couple of friends. We were two at the computer I used, and one player at the other computer. Since we were two I handled the actual combat while my mate did the psychological warefare bit. :D (Worked very well.)

Cheers

Olle

I've played only a couple of TCP/IP games, but my most recent one was 1,500 pts with a 120 second time limit. That was a rush :D

I found that I preferred it to PBEM because I felt the pressure of organising the units and sending orders and also found myself running out of time - rather more realistic I thought.