Saturnin's Ardennes Marder II

Awite, where the devil is that winter camo Marder II by Saturnin that's been sporting the preview section of Tom's site for a month now? Been looking at it so long it's burned into my monitor. I hate it when I can't have instant gratification. Makes everything seem so, mortal. :D

[ April 21, 2002, 09:00 AM: Message edited by: Bruno Weiss ]

Bruno .

the mod is 99% done...but I still have to do some real life issues at the moment. I hope the fine tuning will be finished next week ( together with all the other stuff that should be on my website... street fighting mod , fountains , veg fields etc. )

Cheers

Tom

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

Awite, where the devil is that winter camo Marder II by Saturnin that's been sporting the preview section of Tom's site for a month now? Been looking at it so long it's burned into my monitor. I hate it when I can't have instant gratification. Makes everything seem so, mortal. :D

Originally posted by bfamily33:

fountains?

Those are mine. My first offical mod. It is a modification of clubfoot's low-res fountain (single water tile) in both summer and winter (frozen) versions. Looks great in the city, or near wheat fields (water resovior), or in rural (water hole for herd animals). Should go well with Tom's street fight'n mod! :D

If I knew how, I could post a couple of preview pics here! :rolleyes:

[ April 29, 2002, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: Vader's Jester ]