Mailbox empty - hard drive primed - missing one thing

Foobar

I would like to think that I am not the only overstimulated instant-gratification minded out of control consumer, but I MUST have movie soundtrack quality music to listen to whilst I am plotting my turns in CMBB!

Now before any of you start posting how the best east-themed music is some obscure philharmonic event that happened 180 years ago, in a warehouse on the outskirts of Minsk, please do me one favor. Jump up my butt. You had better go back to the "my favorite brand of fermented potato juice makes me a high-browed aristocrat" threads. Haven't I suffered enough? If I wanted to hear someone talk about how well fnord versed and proud of themselves a person was, I would just make a tape-recording of myself.

I want results people. I want a place to download, and I want it now. I want movie quality music at my disposal. Now I think I have asked very nicely, and I would appreciate some prompt and very useful responses.

"I MUST have movie soundtrack quality music to listen to whilst I am plotting my turns in CMBB!"

Very well, here are some sujestions:

Various songs from all the Medal of Honor games. Music from Frontline can be purchased for $7.00 US from EA.COM. Allied Assault has all the music tracks as Wave files in the installed files on your hard drive.

The Soviet National Anthem sung by the Red Army Choir.

"After Me" - By Saliva

"Elk Hunt" and "Massacre and Canoes" - Last of the Mohicans Soundtrack

"Run for the Stonghold" - Thunderheart Soundtrack

And of course...

Standoff.JPG

The Main theme to "The Good, The Bad, And the Ugly."

hehe...once I get CM:BB I will recreate the above scene with A Finnish, German, And Russian officer.

Originally posted by *Captain Foobar*:

Now before any of you start posting how the best east-themed music is some obscure philharmonic event that happened 180 years ago, in a warehouse on the outskirts of Minsk, please do me one favor. Jump up my butt.

Now that's funny. Could possibly make me break my "no sig" vow for a while. Hmm.

-dale

Severe and serious BUMP! Any of you who have MOHAA in your posession, you must go into the mohaa/sounds/music directory, and build yourselves a playlist to use, whilst playing! I suggest the 'suspense' and 'mystery' titled tracks, as they can make the 1st 20% of the battle, which is usually a slow paced recce battle into a much more atmospheric event. And they are low key enough that they don't drown out whats going on.

Thanks again for the tip. I think next Im going to buy the frontline music, and the soundtrack to Enemy at the Gates, if such a thing exists.

Anyone else have any input?