Does anyone have a good winterized Hetzer?

I can't stand the MDMP one anymore. It just dosen't fit in with the other high quality winter mods. Does anyone have a good one that they can send me? Or one that is in the works?

A high-res whitewash would be cool, or a "snowed over" version of Mike D's low-reser would also kick ass (are you out there Gordon? The Hetzer needs one of your snow jobs). ;)

[ May 29, 2002, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: Vader's Jester ]

Yeah, I'm here. Don't currently have a winter Hetzer project on my books. Since they're time consuming, I don't like to do snow effects on individual mods, but rather on the "series" mods, like Marco's, Fernando's, Makjager's, etc. so that I can amortize the expense across the different regular/camo sets and get more bang for the buck. smile.gif

Gordon

Originally posted by mike8g:

Something like this ?

winterhetzer.jpg

Still in a very early stage.

Ice applied, but snow is missing on most parts except top.

Plus I need to get permission from the original mods authors.

Marcus

Das wha I'm talk'n bout! Finish, and then: Gimmie, Gimmie, Gimmie! :D

Hey, how'd ja get Makjager's high-res road wheels on Mike D's low-rez bmp? I've wanted to do that, but using the cut and paste option in MS Paint (how I tweak most the mods I use) won't work because of the diffrent bmp sizes.

If you can mail me that bmp of the side hull with the wheels, I can send you one of my unoffical mod tweaks in trade (winter Jagdpanther). *Looks around for the mod cops* ;)

...and, CURSE YOU GORDON!! tongue.gif

[ May 31, 2002, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: Vader's Jester ]