COMBAT MISSION WEBRING INFORMATION! Webmasters please look…

As the newly appointed Combat Mission Webring manager, I would like to take this opportunity to invite everyone with a Combat Mission website to join (if you haven’t already) the ring. There are some sites that aren’t getting the exposure they warrant, and joining the ring will help to keep all CM sites accessible from a central location.

Also, if you have a site currently on the ring, please check for a recent e-mail from me regarding your webring code. If you haven’t received this mail, please contact me at your earliest opportunity!

I’m going to try and keep the ring working smoothly, with no broken links and CM related pages only, so I will be suspending sites that don’t comply within 48 hours, and removing them from the ring in 7 days. Again, please contact me if you’re unsure of your status on the ring, and I can assist you in getting everything operating correctly.

I feel this is a great CM resource, and together we can get your sites (and CM) the coverage they deserve.

Thanks,

Craig “Harv” Harvey

c.harvey@sasktel.net

OK, I have clicked the little button that says "Auto-Manage this Webring". From now on the webring itself will be testing the sites for compliance every few days.

The bad news is that any sites that don't comply will soon be suspended automatically, and will be deleted from the ring list 7 days after suspension. You will have to re-apply to join the ring if this happens, so try not to let it happen.

The good news though is that when the code is fixed on a suspended site it will be reinstated automatically.

What this all means is that the ring will become an actual ring again, and navigation between sites using the webring panel won't result in any more dead ends.

To sum up...CHECK YOUR WEBSITE'S WEBRING CODE!!! Click on the Webring link in my sig, and if there is a red dot beside your website FIX IT! If you're having trouble drop me a note and we WILL get it working.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Harv

c.harvey@sasktel.net