Just Bought the game yesterday online

and cant wait to play it.

I downloaded the demo last night and enjoyed what little I could get it. To my suprise it downloaded in about 24 mins.

I have Beyond Overlord but havent played it in a while. When the new game came out I decided to wait and see how it was and what kind of improvements were made.

Due to your comments and some pretty good reviews I pulled the trigger.

In your opinion whats the BEST new feature in the game?

I couldnt say from the Demo because I didnt understand what some of the new orders did.

Is there a way to download a manual from the net or atleast read one?

Thanks guys.

Originally posted by Townsend Vol:

[QB]

Due to your comments and some pretty good reviews I pulled the trigger.

QB]

I'm still learning, but for my tastes, armour cover arcs are the best thing to hit CM.

Ambush, ambush, Ambush smile.gifsmile.gif

And Machine Guns. Handy to have.

Originally posted by Townsend Vol:

There are a good numbers of refinements, which for sure make “going back” to CMBO unthinkable. For instances, one of the new feature I like more is the new “non-Rambo” like infantry; now you really have to support your guys, or they will call it a day ;)

I couldnt say from the Demo because I didnt understand what some of the new orders did.

Is there a way to download a manual from the net or atleast read one?

Has you have ordered on-line, you will have a nice 260pag manual to read with almost all the new feature explained on it… The CDV (EU version), I think it has a less impressive manual, but in compensation has a PDF with the full one in the CD.

Perhaps, some “unfortunate” CDV buyer could make the illegality of sending it to you… :D