I think blind means that they cannot see. I admire people that can play this way as I am not blind and have enough problems as it is. :D OK so it wasn't funny. :rolleyes: I too would like to hear what that means. I had not ever noticed it before but if you say so. smile.gif

'Blind' means that you have not looked at the scenario before playing. I.e. not played it before, not looked at it in the editor.

'Double-blind' means that neither player in a multi-player game has looked at the game before playing.

If you really want to comment meaningfully on a scenario, you can only do so after playing it 'blind' or 'double-blind'. Otherwise you know the surprises and enemy force composition, and that obviously affects your play, and some scenarios will be completely unplayable, because the designer relied on the fog of war effects.

Originally posted by Andreas:

'Blind' means that you have not looked at the scenario before playing. I.e. not played it before, not looked at it in the editor.

'Double-blind' means that neither player in a multi-player game has looked at the game before playing.

If you really want to comment meaningfully on a scenario, you can only do so after playing it 'blind' or 'double-blind'. Otherwise you know the surprises and enemy force composition, and that obviously affects your play, and some scenarios will be completely unplayable, because the designer relied on the fog of war effects.

Thanks for the information smile.gif