**Spoiler** Elsdorf...

I'm playing this one with a friend of mine,me playing the Germans,and my friend came up with what I thought was a legitimate gripe:the scenario is billed as a meeting engagement,but the Americans are actually facing a dug-in German force,already in place around the VL's.I sort of understand why it was billed as such,but it may be more appropriate to call such a scenario an 'attack'.My opponent is a good player,and he would have approached this one differently had he had a better idea of the situation.

Just a very minor 'complaint'-I *love* this scenario!We've just started,so my opponent may well win anyway.

Mike

Sounds like your opponent overcame his initial confusion, Mike wink.gif

You have a valid point. It's kind of a toss up between the two.

Call it faulty military intelligence. As the general said in "Good Morning, Vietnam," "Now that is a contradiction in terms!" biggrin.gif

Thank you for the comments. I'm glad you are enjoying it. It was fun to do. I have a Tanks only version of that one thatis a quick play.

It will be used as a Tournament scenario at the Gamers League at TGN. In fact T-Mo and I have contributed 3 scenarios for that tourney.

If you are interested, write Joe Osborne. He'll get you in the arena.

joeo@thegamers.net

Wild Bill

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester/Designer

Combat Mission-Beyond Overlord

billw@matrixgames.com