Need help from somebody with an English CDV version

Could somebody with the English CDV version tell me the registry keys it uses? I want to try to patch my German version to English, and one step on the way would be to fool the 1.01 patch into thinking that I have the English version.

The location should be HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/CDV something. Please tell me everything below this point. (Don't worry, it's not all that much)

And before anybody mentiones that replacing the executable won't be enough, I know this already. But I can extract most language specific bitmaps from the English demo, and the rest should mostly be editor stuff that I will try to take care of later.

Dschugaschwili

I doubt that this makes any difference, but I'm using Win98.

And if it makes a difference, the only thing that I expect to change is the path where the information is stored. Searching for "CDV" or "Combat Mission" should find it.

Dschugaschwili

[ November 29, 2002, 06:54 AM: Message edited by: Dschugaschwili ]

Originally posted by Dschugaschwili:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Potential Italian Player:

\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\CDV Software Entertainment AG\Combat Mission 2\U.S. English version

Hope this help you.

Or try Tech Forum.

Ok, thanks. Now, could you please also list the keys and values in this "folder"?

Dschugaschwili</font>