desert scenarios finished, testing needed

Well I have finally done it. I am sorry it took so long but I have finally finished creating the battles I had originally planned on including with the DFDR mod.

I have a total of 26 new scenarios, most in the small range. They are based on scenarios from that board game that we cannot mention. There are 10 battles set in Libya, Egypt, Lebanon and 16 set in Morocco and Tunisia.

Now, I do have a question. I would like one person or two to look over these scenarios to ensure that they work as intended. Any volunteers?

Now I have to create three new mods but that won't be a problem since most almost exist and just need some minor repackaging. The mods are a Vichy French mod (replaces the Germans) with a desert uniform (credit goes to Dave Singer), new weapons, speech files. There will also be new uniforms based on European design also from Dave to replace the more American type design the French use now. This uniform will also be used in my France1940 battles will I want to finish soon. The last mod I have in mind will replace the stone wall with a sandbag wall. Mind you it isn't really essential but does look better.

MikeT

desertcmt@home.com

[ 05-06-2001: Message edited by: MikeT ]

Mark, I sent you the scenarios this morning. They should have arrived by now.

Stoffel, the sandbag wall is something that Clubfoot and I talked/worked on sometime ago. He told me he still has it and it "should" be at the DFDR site shortly.

Mike

:D

The sandbag wall has been done for a while and it's what I currently use. I was under the belief that I had included it in the most recent version of the mod. I'll have to check on that. Until then, post here if you'd like me to e-mail it to you. It uses the same sandbag texture as the dfdr sandbag(wooden) bunker.