Need setupmeister

Ok, a bud and I need a third party to set up 2 double-blind tourney-save scens.

Your mission (should you decide to accept it) would be to verify unit setup (not too hard, we're playing by full gamey rules) but with specific limits in certain zones. Then stick the units in the zones and send us the scens.

If you're interested, mail me at kirkcm@telus.net. We have the map already.

From my bud:

"Capture the Flag"

Context: The attacker (each of us, this is mirrored, eh?) has a crazy bastard as our commander. He really wants to retire a general so he figures that this one attack might make him notice to the powers that be.

Map:

Large deep map in which the defender (Axis) can try a 'defense in depth' to protect the flag.

Attacker's objective:

Capture the Flag. Duh. If the attacker captures the flag and holds it at the end of the game, or undisputed for 5 turns, he wins. Defender wins by preventing the Attacker from achieving his goal.

Tie? On the event of a tie, whoever has the higher number as generated by the computer for the allied player wins.

Special rules:

Westergaardian Gamey rules apply. i.e. no force selection limitations in any manner except for the following.

a) The defender can deploy only in the zones marked. Only certain types of units can be deployed in each and totalling only a certain

amount.

So from the region of the flag on the far right. Defender can place 2000 points of any type.

Middle zone defender can place 600 points of Any type of infantry or support weapon (HMG, towed gun, mortar, etc.) and Mg bunkers.

The front zone may contain only up to 400 points of units consisting of infantry, panzerschreck. The defender will additionally get 300 points of mines, wire, or TRP's to place anywhere from the first zone to the back of the map.

Total points for defender 3000 in units, and 300 in fortifications (non bunker). The selections for the defender are pick in one big mess.

We know the prices for all items, so we can be quite accurate. btw, once the game starts, all units can be moved around at will.

B) The defender may not place any TRP's in the Attackers set-up

zone.

c) The defender may not fire any arty into the attacker's set-up

zone for the first 15 turns of game play.

d) The attacker will get 5000 points to be spent on any unit.

e) No individual unit modifications allowed. i.e. you pick a company, you can't request our ref to modify the weapons/morale/etc. of any sub unit.

i.e. what you buy is what you get.