Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

I'm Disgusted - No Waffen-SS Units...

Originally posted by Pascal DI FOLCO:

Hi all & Perchpole too

I was myself pretty upset of this history "rewrite", and hate CDV as much as I like BFC/BTS. So as some other here I just get the US version by ordering through an US middleman that then send the game to me. I'm sure you'll find people here for that too smile.gif

And BTW they didn't have to be US, any non-Western Europe country does work (Asia is not a good idea due to postage fees ! :eek: )

You can find a Pole, or Russian for example ...

But wait -- if you're new to the Forum, and haven't heard about this . . . that means you've already BOUGHT the game from CDV . . . oh dear . . .

CHA -- CHING!

Next!

Originally posted by Hertston:

CMBB was released in the UK today - many who bought it will not have been here before, and won't know the history. Are you suggesting they should do a "search" before posting anything ? Cut them some slack, or don't post at all.. they are as entitled to be as angry about this as those of us who have been around a while.

Yes, they should do a search. As for me cutting slack, I find things out before I post (aka SEARCH), so I don't waste the time of others. Apparently you could care less about this as you just want to bash BTS and flame people like myself who are sick of this stupid topic.

I have a right to post my anger too Mr. Self-absorbed.