Winter scenario "wind"

Dear Forum Dwellers

The background "wind" sound during winter scenarios drives me insane! I like the "wintery" sound of it, but something about it just slowly makes me want to pull at my hair and scratch my own eyes out after awhile. Which is bad, I think.

Are there any ways to change it/control the volume? Is there a replacement for it?

Thanks in advance...

Thanks....

I suspected it would be pretty obvious, which explains why I couldn't see it.

On the same (sounds) subject: anyone know if scipio's sounds have been added to/updated, and where they went? He used to have them on his own site (I think), and I can't find them anywhere now. I lost some during an overhaul, and boy do I miss them!

"It must have been the wind"

One of my favorite 'paragraphs' frome the great board game Ambush!

God, that's great. I remember spending some hours with that one. It had the "card and sleeve" event-generator-thingy, didn't it?

Unfortunately, I've left a trail of boardgame classics across the continent that I wish I would've hung on to, and that was one of them.

I actually went looking for my old "B-17: Queen of the Skies" the other night, til I got too creeped out in the attic. Almost ordered it online just to have it around.

Oh jeez, let's not get started on the "good 'ol days" thing again; I'll get all weepy....