SPW 251/9 bug

I've found a bug today. I have a file for Matt if he wants it (it's PBEM file and it shows everytime). The thing is that my halftrack (SPW 251/9 with 75mm gun) has been ordered to area shoot at enemy's position and when seeing the movie my halftrack behaves very strangely:

1. shot: at second 5, the shell deducts from its sum in second 13

2. shot: at second 16, the shell deducts from its sum in second 24

3. shot: at second 27, the shell deducts from its sum in second 35

... and so on.

All the time there is no message "reloading" for the gun and I'm also surprised to see such delay for deducting from the sum of shells. Usually this is done at the same time as firing it, but in my case it's 8 seconds of delay! Something is wrong here. Matt, please fix or do somefing!

As a side note, can somebody enlighten me how to fire SPW251/9's machinegun. It seems that gunner doesn't obey my orders when I order him area fire (doesn't matter if buttoned or unbuttoned, halftrack has none crew casualty).

1. shot: at second 5, the shell deducts from its sum in second 13

2. shot: at second 16, the shell deducts from its sum in second 24

3. shot: at second 27, the shell deducts from its sum in second 35

Are you sure that what's happening isn't really:

1. Shot at second 2, impact at second 5

2. Shot at second 13, impact at second 16

3. Shot at second 24, impact at second 27

4. Shot at second 35....

That's a pretty low-velocity gun. Don't just watch for impact.

I know that for "use main gun" and say no. But the gunner just doesn't want to obey me. Try it and tell me if you can manage it to fire machinegun.

Other answer: I know about low velocity gun. It's just the way I described. If you wish, you can have file and check it for yourself. In other instances (battles) when using the same halftrack it immediatelly detracts used shell from alltogether sum, but in mentioned case - no. Also, there is no sign "reloading" when the gun is reloading (haven't seen this bug yet until now)Again, I have a file if somebody wish to see it. It's definitely strange.