Question on reference material, suggested readings?

Okay, I have some questions for you all. I am looking for a very good resource on German, American, and Russian Armored vehicles. I currently have "Encyclopedia of German Tanks of WW2" by Chamberlain and Doyle, and "German tanks of WW2" by Forty. Now aparently, C & D book is not all that acurate as I found out when citing them on the frontal armor thickness of a Panther G at 110 mm, when apartenly it is 100. I am now wondering what is considered the best resource for info on these nations tanks and vehicles. Looking for hard numbers as well as photos and accounts if possible. I was under the inpression that C & D's book was a top resource but, 10 mm is quite a margin of error unless there is soe reason for the difference. Also I am looking for a good read on Panzer battles from a tanks perspective. I have Panzer Aces by Kurowski, but so far (reading Bake's accounts) it isn't as "ground level" as I was hoping for though I do enjoy it.

Any help is appreciated.

Clinton

PS I posted this in the General forum with scant reply. Hoping that this knowledgable group can help me out here. Looking to expand my knowledge and my general enjoyment of CMBB.

Would the book on panzer tactics in WWII (I think it's part of the Nafzig collection at BFC) fit the bill? Not sure if your after accounts or tactical stuff. I found Steel Rain quite a good read too. SS Panzer battles.