Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Opponent's exit status visible

I noticed that it is possible to see which of my enemy's units that should exit for points. This is only possible when the units are fully identified. The information is available on the detailed information screen.

This makes it possible to concentrate your efforts to primarily destroy those units that would give the opponent exit points.

Not that I would do such a thing! :D

Nice tip Kurtz.

I followed the link on your sig and I had to make some Combaiku of my own:

Diesel smell fills the hold

Spray white and sharp over the sides

The ramp will drop soon

Helmet bounces and harness jingles

Angry bees buzz overhead

Almost to the wall

Yesterday was calm

The new guys said they were bored

They changed their minds

Gyrene

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Kurtz:

I noticed that it is possible to see which of my enemy's units that should exit for points. This is only possible when the units are fully identified. The information is available on the detailed information screen.

This makes it possible to concentrate your efforts to primarily destroy those units that would give the opponent exit points.

<hr></blockquote>

Never noticed that. But why destroy them? You get your points by just preventing them from exiting. Just break the enemys squads that should exit and concentrate on killing those that asre NOT eligable for exitpoints. That should be even better. What I've never liked about exit scenarios is that for the player who should exit it doesn't matter if your units get killed or just can't exit. In the endgame you can just have them doing kamikaze rushes since it won't matter for your scoore what happens to them.

/Kristian

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Graaf Spee:

But why destroy them? You get your points by just preventing them from exiting. <hr></blockquote>

But won't you get more point if you destroy them? Points for destruction + points for not letting them exit?

Nice to see a fellow poet, Gyrene!