how to keep from bogging down?

Hi,

Here are some tricks that I picked up from the board which might help. They only slightly reduce the chance of getting immobilised best thing is to stick to the roads like Chupacabra said.

- Use the 'move' command instead of 'fast move'. I'm not sure this reduces the chance but I read it somewhere. In my experience moving vehicles still get bogged down quite often.

- If you get bogged down try to reverse next turn. Sometimes this gets your vehicle out before it is immoblised.

- If you get bogged down try to bump into it with another vehicle. Often this gets the verhicle out. Of course you need some other verhicle near.

- You can move your armour in a column. This way if one vehicle gets bogged down, the next one bumps into the back and gets it out (sometimes). This is not always smart to do since a column is not a very good tactical formation to engage the enemy.

Hope this helps,

Joeri

Hunt reduces the chances of bogging even further. If you do decide to bump vehicles out, beware, the bumping vehicle will sometimes also bog becuaes he's skidding around even more. In snow (not light snow), never leave the roads unless absolutley necessary. If you must head off cross country, always hunt.

Ground pressure is not a meaningless number. The higher it is, the higer the chance of bogging.

------------------

No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. -Ender's Game