Vengence or Victory...NOW available for Testing.

This was already released but my E-mail was on the Fritz so to speak. All is now fixed and if you test it I would appreciate a critique. After your done playing review it at the Scenario Depot

Synopsis:

March 1945

Western Germany

Cloudy/Damp/Day

Map: Very pretty countryside, (well at least in my opinion) I would prefer a critique of the map, the briefing, and the game play. Play from which ever side you like. Also, just a tip, for those novicies this isnt for you, if you arent experienced I dont recomend this, also I must warn you fighting gets INTENSE! Tip: During some real intense fighting on my left flank, I played the music Ivan Rebroff: Corsican Patrol...man does it make you feel like the battle is intense. Get that music at

Here...go to the Russian section

[ 10-24-2001: Message edited by: Fieldmarshall ]

[ 10-25-2001: Message edited by: Fieldmarshall ]</p>

Very beautiful map. I enjoyed this scenario.

I played as Axis, vs the AI, and achieved a Total Victory

axis casualties 98

allies casualties 398

I dont know what everyone has experienced, but I am wondering if it would be better to play as Allies, and do the attacking. The AI seems to have trouble suppressing positions before thay assault, and I managed to wipe them up while only committing 25% of my force to the battle.

Good show, I love the battle. I only wish I had played against a human, I can tell that it would have been absolutely vicious.