BTS : Bug or feature?

I just got the game yesterday and noticed that troops that are imported with a map into a QB still suffer the random experience variation that bought units do, since I´m starting a QB campaign this is kinda unwanted...

Is this a bug, and if so will it be corrected in the patch?

Thanks

hmmmm. i tested it with a qb i had finished. there does seem to be some randomization. the game i had played, all my units except 2 hqs had been conscript. when i loaded them in the new game, there were now some green units mixed in. i tried it twice, once with the parameters set to medium, once with high. both times the imported units had mostly conscript with a few green units, and the new troops were whatever parameters i had set for the new game. anyway, at least they didn't go from conscript to veterans, so i don't consider that a problem...

Yeah, I noticed that too. There will be a +/- 1 level variavtion that you have no control over. I'm trying to retrofit Wreck's solo campaign rules over to the East Front and it throws a minor wrench into the system a bit. I was planning on living with the variation and seeing how it goes (+1 means the group is feeling particularly inspired on the day of the battle, -1 means they got up on the wrong side of the bedroll and are not going to be having a great day)