More Advice Please!

Re-Starting UP my CM after a LONG absence - Now a FRESH Start but would appreciate some of your knowledgeable advice. Before when I had it on my 'puter I just dowloaded any/all mods I liked and installed w/o any type of Utility. NOW there are so many even BETTER Mods than before - can hardly wait (but which Candy is the BEST! - heehee)

Reading about the NEW CMMOS Utility and the older ModOrganizer Utility at CNHQ - - - the latter sounds complicated. Do they both essentially do the same thing?? Should I really install one or BOTH of them before I go any further??

Right now I have the game reinstalled and patched UP and the only thing I dnloaded and installed so far is the 17+MB Sound Package fm CMHQ. When I had the game up and running way back when - I had installed those MADPACKS 1 and 2 fm CMHQ - - - should I still start there OR are they kind of dated with all the new stuff our there? Want to start on the Graphics NOW....

Thanks Michael :eek:

If I am not mistaken there are certain mods in Madpacks 1 that aren't available from 3rd party sources. Like the Jagtiger for one. I think several or at least a few more. Now saying that if those few don't bother you then it's just a matter of d/l everything else you want and that's strictly personal taste so nobody can really help you there. It takes time due to the large amount of excellent mods out there and they are all over the place so I recommend finding the recent post from Wolfe ( last couple of days ) where he so kindly took the time to list them. You should be able to locate everything you need or want then. Now my understanding about CMMO which I don't use or have so am no expect on it but it seems that's the way to go but I myself am waiting for the newer version I believe called 3.02 which will be improved somehow over the previous CMMO. I again believe it's supposed to be out soon maybe this weekend but I could be wrong. Anyway, that's about all I can help you with but do want to say I - have fun. I myself probably enjoy trying the different mods out in the game as much as playing the game but I'm a real mod sucker.