ASL Translation Info Needed!

Have received some excellent help in locating some ASL scenarios. Was wondering if someone could help me translate the counter info more accurately.

On the counters there is three numbers (infantry) i.e. 4-6-7. I assume this refers to an attack factor, defense factor and movement? A guess.....

Also many counters have a number in the upper right corner, usually a one or two. What does this refer to?

Leader counters i.e. are like 9-1 7-0 etc.

I take it the first number is a command rating and not sure, maybe the second a command radius.

If anyone could help me understand the above I would appreciate it greatly. I am trying to translate several scenarios over to CM and have not played ASL since university and lost ASL rules.

Thanks Guys......

Quick summary -

For squads and half-squads the first number is firepower, second is range, third is morale.

The number/letter in the upper corner refers to unit type, as e for elite, c for conscript, g for green, 1 for 1st line, 2 for second line.

For leaders, first number is morale, second is a modifier (positive or negative) for fire direction, morale check assitance, and many other assistance rolls.

There's a lot more detail there which others can fill in, but that's the general idea.