What Mods do the moderators use?

Sir,

Wow. (basically) No Mods! Hard to believe, considering how much we whine about them... Eh--hmmm :clearsthroat: , and how much time do you get in playing CM, Dan? Five minutes....ten? Far under the required allotment I'm sure. Well we could give you some extra credits for all the CMBB hurooph farrah... But what kind of excuse is that? Now get back to work! ;)

:Gasp: A question intended to distract the esteemed CMBB team! Lord General MB, I sentence you to forty lashes less one with a wet noodle and a fine of one thousand brownie points. Also a little community service taking out my trash.

A harsh sentence, I know, but you were well aware of the dastardly nature of your crime. Let this be an example to all other lawbreakers thinking of delaying the progress of CMBB.

[ February 04, 2002, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: 109 Gustav ]

God, my old install of CMBO is like a 20 dollar whore with all the mods that have come and gone in it...

Lets see, MDMP 1 and 2 obviously...

Mostly DD's terrain which I also lent a little bit of my vast talent on...

Fernando's German vehicles pretty much across the board.

Also Fernando's oft forgotten winter uniform mod..A classic!

Gordon and Marco's Allied stuff...

My own improved sound effects...

Combo of the Tank Girl and Deanco's Interface Mods

SurlyBens Photo skies

I liked the colors so I used to use the Luftwaffe Feild Division Uniforms as well as Ed Durkins Feld Grau mod.

Panzertrupens Buildings..Still a thing of beauty!

Thats about all but I haven't even loaded CMBO in about a year so I am going from memory...

Madmatt

Sir,

Matt: So, no mods since CMBB got underway? I guess thats a good enough excuse though- Why have CMBO when you can have CMBB...

Dan: [mumbles] Stupid CMBB tester... get to play it... while we sit here gnawing at your table scraps... Whats that? I bone! Mine! Mine! MIIIINNNNEEEE!![/mumbles] smile.gif

[ February 10, 2002, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: Lord General MB ]

Originally posted by Madmatt:

God, my old install of CMBO is like a 20 dollar whore with all the mods that have come and gone in it...

Thats about all but I haven't even loaded CMBO in about a year so I am going from memory...

Madmatt

Excuse me? Haven't loaded CMBO in a YEAR? What, pray tell, have you been playing? Or have you actually tampered with CM:BB testing or somefink that long?