Scenario Depot Update

Gang,

Just an FYI...my web host is performing some upgrades tonight, so don't be alarmed. They claim that everything will be back online after 5am on 02.22.02.

All of the databases have been backed up on my side, so you may want to hold off on submitting any reviews, scenarios, or AAR's until tomorrow.

I'll report here once I've verified that The Scenario Depot is operational once again.

Frenchy,

Based on their responses to my concerns, I may have to reset some permissions on scripts.

In addition, this apparently is a move to a temporary server, which means this will more than likely occur again in a month's time. Best Host/PrimeTimeHost are adding a bunch of features which will eventually make site administration a breeze...it's the pain I gotta go through in the mean time to which I'm not looking forward.

Again, everything is backed up locally. I'd like to re-emphasize that no one post anything to any of the tables until I give the thumb's up.

Originally posted by Admiral Keth:

Gang,

Just an FYI...my web host is performing some upgrades tonight, so don't be alarmed. They claim that everything will be back online after 5am on 02.22.02.

And IT professionals strike once again. Here it is 3:15 PM Central Time in the US, and the Scenario Depot site is reporting 404.