Scenarios featuring Rainbow Division?

My father-in-law fought with the 42nd Infantry Rainbow Division in the European theater. He was a lieutenant in the 222nd Infantry Regiment, 2nd Battalion, and served as a S-1 Regimental Adjustant, from when they landed in Marseilles through the armistice. His twin brother, also a lieutenant, was the leader of the Ammunition and Pionner Platoon of the Headquarters Company.

I was wondering if there are any scenarios or operations out there that feature the Rainbow Division, and in particular the 222nd Regiment? I'd appreciate it if anyone could let me know. Thanks.

------------------

"Don't lie to me, Gustav! You're a stinkin' Mac user!"

Buckeye,

I have a grandfather who was also in the Rainbow Division in WW2. I have done a map of a battle in Hatten,France about Jan 9 1945.

Although my lazy butt has been too busy playing other scenarios to finish play testing and tweaking the scenario.

So, my post doesn't really help much but I'm interested in the Rainbow Division connection.

Otto

Are you following this thread on the main forum? Slapdragon offered to create a scenario if I supplied the necessary information. Perhaps if you're not feeling energetic, and want to turn over the Hatten stuff to him, he could finish it up? Just an idea. If you're hoping to do it yourself, I certainly understand.

My father-in-law wrote about 15-20 pages about his experiences in the Division as part of his memoirs. Let me know if you or your grandfather has any interest in reading it.

------------------

"Don't lie to me, Gustav! You're a stinkin' Mac user!"