Minor bug and nice feature

When I used a 200% increase on forces in the Allies side in Citadel, I found that one of the independent tanks had a command line, black, to other independent tank. I got it twice. I will test it from Axis side now.

Also, it's really nice that giving a Hiding order to a selected group of troops no longer reverses the status of previously hidden troops.

This is the problem I had doing the tutorial battle with +200% for the allies. Most of the extra tanks end up using the infantry HQs for command but one always had a black command line going to a non-HQ tank. It was always out of command.

I brought this to Charles attention and technically its not a bug since duplicating a whole vehicle platoon usually adds more

points than are asked for and would actually be no small task to code for. What is supposed to occur is that all these new vehicles should be pure independant vehicles.

The problem is that there seems to be an issue of how the code treats this "extra" vehicles. They are supposed to be pure iindependants but it looks like sometimes they are being treated like units who have "lost" their HQ's, which is why some are tracing Command and Control to the ground HQ's instead.

Charles is still looking into this though so once I know what is going to be done about it I will let you guys know.

Madmatt