Bug: or at least a typo....

Most Soviet AT guns a rubbish, so how much do you pay for a good one?

Close on 500 points? a trifle excessive methinks.

Playing Oct '44, as guards mechanized, I happened to take a look at the "Motorized Rifle Battalion (tank) '44" In there was one antitank platoon consisting of 4 57mm ZiS-2 ATGs. each was costed at 480pts. Might that really be 48pts?

The whole battalion was costed as 3000pts plus

Odd, I tried to replicate this but could not. Those AT guns always came up 55 points for me.

Was this just in the editor or were you in a QB?

What region was the battle in?

Were you playing with Rariety? Was it Standard or Variable?

The MOST I have ever seen them listed at in a Motorized Guards 44 Rifle Battalion (tank) was for 155 points each.

You also said the Battalion itself was 3000 points. Are you certain of this? That Battalion should normally cost about 1300-1500 points.

If you can replicate this please send me a screenshot or even better go ahead and send me the battles setup file so I can have a look.

Email me at matt@battlefront.com

Thanks!

Madmatt

[ October 09, 2002, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Err... Central region, QB, Meeting engagement and variable rarity. The 57mms costed about 55pts in the support section

I'm pretty sure that it was 3000pts odd, because that's why I looked at it "that's expensive" I thought.

Sorry I can't email you at the moment as I'm not on my own computer at present - I'll just see if I can replicate it and if I can I'll send the file tomorrow (GMT)

Yeah, I checked in v1.01 and its fine. I went back and looked at my notes from Charles and found this:

* Corrected rarity for the 57mm ZiS-2 AT guns in the Soviet Motorized Rifle Battalion (Tank) '44.

So its already been fixed and is part of the forthcoming v1.01 patch.

Madmatt