Weird, My CMBB Works!

Ok this is weird. Like many others ive been having the legendary low fps problem with my new computer and FX card. Downloaded the 1.01 patch, but when i installed it was a corrupted download/install. Messed up my CMBB even worse, couldnt even get it to boot up anymore. So i then reinstalled CMBB and everything went back to normal(low fps).

So i figured what the hell i'll try a small 500pt QB. As usual when i got in-game at setup it moved like a slug. Didn't bother setting my troops up since i had no intentions of playing the battle. Then it happened, i clicked "go" and BAM. Silky smooth fps(i start smiling). So i figured my low fps problem only relates to the setup mode. So i booted up another QB, got in-game(graphics loaded) to setup and still smooth fps. Tried a 2,500 pt QB and no problems at all, great fps.

Thats it. Just wanted to tell everyone how i got my CMBB to work(pure luck). I hope this helps someone.

P.S.

3GHz P4

GeForce FX 5800 Ultra with 43.45 drivers

XP Home Edition