Tree bases for woods

I have looked at Tom's, CMHQ, CM Outpost and Der Kessel's for a light colored tree base and can't find one. Anybody know where I might locate one. The ones on the above sites are all very nice looking but I have problems seeing my troops when in them and I just find it bothersome. I'll pay good money for the information. :D

Go back to CMHQ and download CMMOS. You'll find all the treebases you need there. Actually, you'll find all of them there (except one for Ed Kinney's latest tree set, but that will change in about a week).

You didn't mention whether you wanted scattered trees or woods tree bases. The Old Dog scattered tree base (in Field and Stream) is completely transparent, if memory serves.

As for having touble seeing your troops in trees, you're supposed to have trouble seeing them. That's why they're hiding in there in the first place.

Originally posted by lcm1947:

I have looked at Tom's, CMHQ, CM Outpost and Der Kessel's for a light colored tree base and can't find one. Anybody know where I might locate one. The ones on the above sites are all very nice looking but I have problems seeing my troops when in them and I just find it bothersome. I'll pay good money for the information. :D

Do you not wish to have unit bases turned on? With them on they show up pretty well.

Michael

I do keep the bases on but the gray bases are still hard for me to see. I'm being a little picky here I realize but hey if there is a light base out I would enjoy it more. Just asking if somebody knew of one. I tried CMMOS but can't find one in all those mods available so I assume there isn't one. Oh well.