Installing winter vehicles need help

I have installed a few winter tanks, the t-34,IS-2,and some dusty ones as well. But ive tried to install Canon's white tiger, i checked the BMP folder and its in there , but when i play a snow map i get the yellow tiger or in the case of Danube Blues i get a tri color camo tiger. what is keeping the the winter tiger from showing up on snowy maps?

Hi there

The Tiger may not be showing up for a couple of reasons. First, it is a whitewashed mod of the panzergrau version, which is only displayed before March 1943. After this date, the game will display the dunkelgelb version (i'll be whitewashing this one soon).

Also, the mod is only for the Pz VIE (early), so make sure this is the variant you are using. Hope this helps

Joe

[ December 20, 2002, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: Canon ]

Set the game year to December 1942, and make sure you are using the PzVIE (early). To test it's the right one, play the same map without snow on the ground, and it should be a grey tank

My mod only shows BEFORE March 1943. Make sure the battle date is before then

[ December 20, 2002, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: Canon ]

Super job Canon, i love this TIGER. Looking forward to the next one. And to the other modders out there that do what you do, major kudos to you guys. The game is already superb and with mods added the graphic appeal is second to none. So hooked on the winter maps..its an addiction.