Winterized Marder II

Herr Kruger:

Not bad for a start. It appears your brother is tryinng to logically have snow buildup in the right places. It's a bit too blurry and needs to be sharpened up some. Could be he wanted it a bit blurry to get more of a wet/hazy look. Tell him to keep at it.

I'm amazed you're using the stock building graphics. I don't think I've seen those in a preview pic in over a year.

Herr Kruger:

Not bad for a start. It appears your brother is trying to logically have snow buildup in the right places. It's a bit too blurry and needs to be sharpened up some. Could be he wanted it a bit blurry to get more of a wet/hazy look. Tell him to keep at it.

I'm amazed you're using the stock building graphics. I don't think I've seen those in a preview pic in over a year.

Herr Kruger:

Go to Combat Mission HQ: http://www.combatmission.com/

then go to 3rd Party Mods and then Buildings / Terrain textures and check out Panzertruppen's Buildings. There is both a Winter and Non-Winter set.

Tank's A Lot made some Winter Buildings too. I'm not sure where his builings can be downloaded. Perhaps someone else can let you know where to find those. It could be his are available at Combat Mission HQ too.

[ January 30, 2002, 05:48 AM: Message edited by: bfamily33 ]