Moving CMMOS to a new drive

My CMMOS file is huge and it's taking up too much space on my HD so I need to move it over to my bigger one. I already know that when you move a program to a different drive it won't work but I'm not sure how (if it's even possible) to get it to work. I don't want to have to delete my CMMOS and start over, thanks in advance.

(It's moving between two actual drives not partitions.)

I'm not exactly an expert on CMMOS 4.05 (assuming that that is what you're talking about), but I wonder if you couldn't make a copy of the folder with the zipped mods, do a new install to the new location, and then copy in your mod folder. That way the program would be native to where it was sitting, and you might be able to fool it into thinking that you had re-installed each of the mods.

I don't think CMMOS itself is all that enormous, even with all the rules and rule sets. What takes up space is the mod folder. Only Gordon knows for sure, but you might be able to get away with copying and relocating that. You'll know if it worked when you check the control panel: if the icons aren't x'd out, it probably worked.