My mod will return!

It seems that Gary could not keep up the Proving Grounds - which is a crying shame.

I have been emailing the mod out to anybody who could be bothered to look up my email address! There have been a few. (This is not a challenge!!!)

Von Lucke has sent me a very interesting Icon bar with some original Axis Icons. Although I have not had chance to even put it in the game let alone email him my thoughts yet - hopefully I will be collaborating with him to bring a new version - as soon as it is done and as soon as I found somebody who will host it – and complete with all my political crap trap in the readme! Hopefully it will not be necessary by then – and the patch will have sorted me!!!!

;)

I've posted your mod (and many others) to alt.games.combat-mission and will be happy to post it there for anybody that needs it or others.

Your's is small enough to just email yes, but in the case of the larger grass mods for example, grab them off the newsgroup as an option.

GJK

Originally posted by GJK:

I've posted your mod (and many others) to alt.games.combat-mission and will be happy to post it there for anybody that needs it or others.

GJK

Please give us the complete link to alt.games.combat-mission

I could not find the site.

So sorry about your site... it was one of the best...Thanks for all your efforts.

It was fun while it lasted.

Cheers, ;)